Sunday, October 6, 2019

Materialistic love.

Materialistic love
-------------------------------

Am loosing my voice,
Without saying a word.

Am loosing my strength,
Without taking a walk.

Am loosing my sight,
Before taking a look.

What has befall me?
Am I bewitched by thee.

I still can't paint the picture,
When am loosing my focus,

Am here working for our future,
But you there criticising my efforts,
Like have not done enough.

A drop is enough,
To fill an ocean.

My love is enough,
To change your whole world

We can't go far or last,
If you don't trust me with your heart

It obvious you can't do that,
Onless I work hard for that.
                 ✍Tade🌠.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...