Saturday, June 6, 2020

Best poem.

Best Poem
------------------

I will write you my best poem,
It will take me all night long,
It will be about how much you are worth,
Cos am trying to find the right words.

I will take my time to show you true love,
I will tell the world of how much you mean,
Tell them how I found a lover and a friend,
How we became a love story that never end.

I will be empty if you decide to leave my world,
It will define how much of a goddess you are.

I will write you my best song,
I will sing it to you, out loud!,
I will create you my best art,
I will create it with my two hands,
Those two hands will build your dream.

I could never bother about another,
Cos am with the one my heart pounder.

I will tell you my best flaws,
I will tell you all have done,
I will lay down my whole lies,
Am committed to making it right,
Cos I want this relationship to last.

Am in love with your shape and curves,
You my only kryptonite when you walk into the room,
Am committed to your perfect edges like a holy book,
Surrender to your religion and beliefs like a holy guru.

I will write about our love story,
Tell you how have become better,
It will take forever to create your perfection,
Or write a story about how beautiful you are.

I surrender to you,
I surrender to your love,
It not you, it what you do to me,
Am on my knees,
Surrendering to your love.

I don't know who am I, without you,
It the fact, it what you've done to me,
I don't want no one else, just you is enough,
It no joke, you should know I will loose myself,
I will loose it to someone that doesn't care.

Am not kidding, I go insane.
Whenever you say my name.

You complete me in a better way,
You see me for who I am, by loving me everyday.

I surrender to you,
I surrender to your imperfection,
Your imperfection that make me perfect.

You are my greatest pain,
You are indeed my greatest strengths,
You will be my greatest lost,
You comfort me, you are indeed my greatest joy.
                      ✍️Tade 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...