Friday, May 29, 2020

Heart Breaker.

Heart Breaker.
-----------------------

When I saw the sign,
I should have let you go,
When I saw your horns,
I should have knew you were horror.

No one told me what it will be,
No one really care about how I feel,
No one told me I will be killed,
No one told me i will still bleed.

Caught up with what I thought you have,
Thinking you have true love to offer,
Caught up with the past,
Thinking we will have a better life.

No one told me,
No one warned me,
Am having a aching heart,
My soul is swerving hard,
Am damage beyond repair,
I took for granted my own happiness.

A true definition of a killer,
I believe in her second chance,
Thinking she have true love to offer,
Thinking I won't have to look further,
I was blinded by her sweet lies,
Believing she has changed for good,
Didn't know I was playing with fire.

I couldn't see the sign,
Am blinded by my lustful desire,
She's a heart breaker with no shame,
She took me to my early grave,
Am laying flat without my heart.

No one told me,
She doesn't have anything to offer, but pain.
She's full of sorrow and it kills me not to know,
She the keeper of the underworld, full of no love.
Am six feet deep with an apartment she made for me.
                          ✍️Tade✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...