Saturday, May 9, 2020

Mirror.

Mirror!!!
-------------

Mirror, mirror.
Mirror standing in my front

You can see right through me,
You can see my whole fault

And you still stand by me,
Only to make me the one

If I cry, she cry!
I can't do that to her,
It obvious she's my life,
I will do anything to make her smile

How perfect, how beautiful
The way I reflect your whole beauty

A diamond place under the sun touch,
I bet the angels want you back

How sweet, how magical
Two heart that beat as one

So loved, so care for
Among all, am chose to be the one
My insecurity, you choose to still love

Mirror!, Mirror!!, Mirror!!!.
Tell me who's the luckiest one?.
                             ✍Tade🌠

1 comment:

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...