Saturday, May 16, 2020

Gentleman in the alley.


Gentleman in the alley
------------------------------------

It a lazy moon tonight,
Looking left and right,
Observing the street life,
There was no arm in that
Until I went into the dark alley

A drunk thug, with a gun
*"Would you answer me"* he demanded at once

I slowly turn, hoping he won't fire a shot
*"Don't try playing smart or pulling any stunt"*
I went on my knees, while my thoughts pray to God

Tonight is the night,
Would you let it be my last?

My hands are up high
So is my so-called, brave like face,

A gun to my head
And he kept yelling *"bring your wallet"*
*"Empty everything in your pocket"*

I went straight to my pocket,
He had full concentration on my pocket,
I quickly slap away is gun with my wallet,

It wasn't much of a fight,
Cos he was drunk and high,
But didn't wait to see if he can try.
                    ✍Tade🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...