Friday, April 10, 2020

Joy Bringer.

Joy Bringer
-------------------

She know what is best for me,
That why I gave her my heart,
She know am next to waste,
Until she give me the kiss of life,
She know am in need of her touch,
So she gave me a wonderful cuddle.

Am close to the edges,
Almost drowning to my shame,
Giving excuses, telling her I need space.
Until she picked me up,
Give a kiss to my troubled love,
To see the truth, of the love have lost.
Seeing that have been missing out for long.

Clearly have given myself to darkness,
It has guided me to the edge of damnation,
To the point that am consumed by it venom,
Have been hopeless for long, and it not my fault,
Been running in circles, it clearly I can't see.

My life has been good and bad,
But she's been there through the worst.
My darkness, I show it to no one.
But to her I unveil the demon side,
Have been searching for the cure,
Been searching for what is not lost,
Not knowing her love is the eternal elixir.

Have been a fool, been lost and found.
Have missed out on much, so am begging for more.
Am pleading you give me all, my joy bringer.
You careful touched my soul, so I surrender my whole.
An angel of flesh and blood, am enslaved by your love.
                            ✍️Tade 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...