Saturday, April 4, 2020

Moment With An Angel.

Moment With An Angel.
--------------------------------------

Grab a sit,
Let me tell you what have seen,
Take a chill pill,
Let me tell you who I met,
An angel made of flesh and blood.

Feel relaxed and pay attention
Let me tell you how we met.

A lovely story,
I was about to catch a bus,
When I moved passed her front,
I was consumed with her body perfume,
When I noticed her bright smile.

She was standing with her friends,
While she moved her hair in slow motion,
A spitting image of a goddess,
It is impossible not to notice her.

I have to know her,
It the only thought running through my mind,
I jump in front of her,
With my hand scratching my head,
Hard to find the right word for her,
Cos am overwhelmed with the love I have.

She smile back at me,
And said to me "what can I do for you",
I was struck with no words,
I was stunned by her lovely words,

I could feel my heart beating fast,
And my mouth moving speedily,
With no word, or sounds,
But I noticed her nod and her lips moving.

I left her presence with a relifed heart,
It was then I could recall our conversation,
She was pleased with me coming to her,
Even though I didn't make a good impression.

Standing there, I was smiling to myself
It was then my phone ranged, guess who it was?
It was an angel made of flesh and blood.
         ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...