Monday, April 20, 2020

Time.

Time
---------

A distinctive place of moment
Wish I had enough to tell you am sorry
To tell you how much wrong am involved in
To make amends for my wrong doing

Time
A place in between the moment and space
The only solution to the very problem I have
To tell you how much you mean to me
To explain how much of a woman you are to me
To tell you the world will stop if you decide to leave

I need time
To tell you how much it hurt,
To tell you how much have loved,
To tell you am nothing but lost,
To tell you am hopeless and gone
To tell you how my heart leap for joy
To show you how much of a great guy I can be

I need time
Please give me that
I know everything will be alright
I just need time to amend my past
To ask for forgiveness and stop the lies
To treat you as the precious thing you are
To show you how much of a romantic man I am

Don't let me cry for long
Begging for what I took for granted
Don't let me die for love
And still tell me ain't done enough
I will plead guilty
I hope it enough for you to forgive me

Am a man, made of flesh and blood
Am not an angel, made of perfection
My heart still keep bleeding
I hate it when you don't see me
I can be better than yesterday misery
                  ✍️Tade🌹.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...