Sunday, April 26, 2020

Alone in the room. (Extended)

Lustful Desire
-----------------------

I was horny,
My body was yearning,
And your body is my remedy.

I want to take you in seven position,
In just seven minutes,
We will take it fast,
Without thinking about life.

She told me to be calm,
Keep it cool, with just one touch,
Why are you in a hurry,
When we have all day long.

Push me on the bed,
She lay my back down,
And take off my belt,

She climbed on top, kiss me on my chest,
And guide my hand to her breast,
While she ride gentle with love.

I couldn't think of anything else,
My hands where on her chest
Giving it a gentle sucking,
While she ride on, with a pleasant moaning

For a while she had her fun, but she was getting tired,
And she knows I haven't cum, so she let me ride on.

I started from the back, gave her a Doggy style,
Arouse her sexual desire, with The Good Ex style.

I was down for the valedictorian,
But caught up with the pinball wizard,
I was satisfied with it, but took all my strength.

Pushed her to the wall,
So I round it up with the ballet dancer,
Give her a little caressing, but I still went in deeper.

I was satisfied, so was she,
So she rest on my chest, as I lay on the bed sheet.

We've both satisfied our sexual desire
We've both loose calories to our lustful desire
And we were pleased with our current situation
Just pillow talk will do for the rest of the moment
Until she started rub my body to satisfied the moment

I was ok with it, till my body says otherwise
I was becoming erotic, by just a touch of her hand
I was getting arouse to the game she's playing with my mind
She's in need, I can tell without reading her mind
Just by listening to her body calling for mine, will do

The sun is ready to set, when the day break
The moon is ready to rise, when the night comes
Am ready anytime she set me in the mood
And this time seem to be an unusually mood
Cos she seem to be wide and consume by the lust

I was calmed, in peace with my inner self
And ready to satisfy her with the desire of hitting the spot
I turn her back towards me and lift her thigh high
She made a pleasurable mourn and I know she was ripe for the taking
I entered with ease, she was also relaxed, waiting for my next move

I moved swiftly, for her not predict my next move
Grabbed her neck, while holding her thigh with the other
While I press hard, with all my might
She felt all of me inside of her
And enjoyed every moment of the ride

Gracefully done, she was nicely ravished
The pieces we will pick, like the memory we've made
I so wish we were buried in the moment, wish it could last long
We had time for our fucked up live, and didn't have to argument about it
We were the best of ourselves in the moment we are

The power of sex, has something to do with the pieces we've lost
It not about the sex,it about the love we put in it
A good sex, has the power to amend a broken stairs
Best of broken life comes together to make a spark of perfection
The life we left behind doesn't matter to either of us.
                               ✍️Tade😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...