Friday, June 12, 2020

Molested.

Molested.
----------------

Please stay attentive
Listen to my perspective

Pay close attention
Open your mind to my perception

No one deserves what was done
I could barely grab my thoughts
One was helding both my hands down
Pinned my throat down, so I won't shout

Suffocating for air, I can barely breathe
I can feel the hard grip on my leg
It was spread, while they force their way in
I try yelling for help, but no one could hear

I could feel my life leaving me
Tears roll down, but they kept smiling

After I was raped
I sat at one corner
Cos I could barely walk
My clothes were torn
My lungs where hurt
I was coughing, blood on my skirt

I was molest
All the womanhood should be upset
We need to be able to walk freely without no fear
Say no to rapist, let all protest!
                   ✍️Tade😔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...