Saturday, June 20, 2020

Ride or Die

Ride Or Die
-------------------

Wild for the night,
Switch off the light,
Permit me to be wild,
Permit me to switch the gear,
Kick off to speed drive,
Switch off to lanes like a mad one.

Wild for the night,
Permit me to be your ride,
No stopping for snacks,
No party break while we ride,
It a "ride or die" till we satisfied for the night.

Hands on the wheels,
Like to your nipples,
Eyes on the road,
Permit me to ravish your soul.

No speed limit,
Permit me to stay focused,
We are heading to the peak,
Leg on the clutch,
Leaving behind the world,
Heading towards your lust,
Permit me to make you squirt.

Take off your bra,
You don't need to be shy,
Just follow my every step,
Be enslave to my every touch,
Follow the sound of my voice,
Be hungry for my Every words.

Wild for the night,
Take off your pant,
Be naked for the night,
Lay you on the couch,
Permit me to switch style,
You can touch the ground,
While I come in from behind,
While I make you feel safe, like your knight.

Tonight is the night,
We will have enough time,
To fulfill our eroticism.

No safe words,
Just your pleasant moan,
For me to do more style,
For me to be more wide.
       ✍️Tade🌹.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...