Saturday, July 25, 2020

Friend into lover.

Friend into lover.
--------------------------

Am not acting clever,
Cos am stupid as ever,
But I want you here forever.

I don't know how to be that lady,
I don't know how to be perfect,
I don't know if I will ever be better,
But don't leave for any or another.

Cos am down for whatever,
Am sure you can understand,
Am sure we could work things out.

Turn to you when i feel down,
Can't get comfort from another,
You turn my darkness into paradise.

Turn a friend into a lover,
Crave for that which you have,
Crave for that which is in your heart,
Am committed to making it last,
To have this love of yours forever.

Am not acting clever,
Am Nothing but a child,
Your love turn me into woman.

You make me wild,
Not by your side, I will cry,
You make me go crazy,
Your star orbit my earth,
I feel like a princess,
I feel dashing like a Barbie,
You make me feel dazzling.

I won't hit and run,
I won't give you love that will hurt,
This I swear on my life, my love.

Come kiss me,
You will have my heart,
I will offer you my life.
       ✍️Tade🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...