Thursday, June 27, 2019

End of living.

End Of Living

------------------------

Take your time to read this
Cos my life depend on this
A fatal life, not blissful
A tragic one, not blessed
I wish I could write my fantasy
And spicing the write up for you
But this is my realistic reality

Am trying to walk on water
But am already sinking
Am trying to fly high
Only to start falling
Am trying to fix my failure
But it already broken

Why trying?, When I can give up
Always told never to give up
If I stop, that will be the end
The moment you think it sadness
A believer of many things
But nothing came through
It was necessary to face this
A respecter of nature
At last he break free!.

                                          ✍Tade 🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...