Friday, June 28, 2019

Forever Lover

Forever Lover
----------------------------

A friend for hire
My baby really matter
She's really my desire
She's all I require
Tell me what to acquire
Cos I want her love till eternal

It not my fault
It how am wired
We are star cross lover
No one can put asunder
Let them not bother
For you are mine forever

Until forever is no more
That the love I promise you
That how far I can go for you
You're the cure to my dieing
My better half in living

That how my heart feels for you
Am not fantasizing
You the cure to my breathlessness
This is my reality
My better medicine to recklessness.
                            ✍Tade 🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...