Thursday, September 26, 2019

In The Room 2


In The Room 2
-----------------------

Alone in the room,
His skin were soft,
So was mine, when we touched.

His mouth settled gently on my nipples
I couldn't resist the caressing.

I pulled him close for the next level,
I spread my legs, 
while he help me with it,
He press himself hard, to grant my wishes.

Alone in the room
It was down to our nake self
All wrapped up in sensation nude

Push and pull was the mood,
Like the ocean dance to the tone,
We were ravish to the tone.

While moving in the room,
She mourn till noon.
                                     
✍Tade 🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...