Monday, September 9, 2019

Silent speak more.



Listen to the void,
You will hear my thoughts
The sound around you,
Define my words.

To the calmness of my soul,
I need a girl to claim my own
A girl to give my whole.

Listen to the wind,
Am closer than you think
My song is playing,
Hope you stay and listen

To the gentleness of my mind,
I give you that which is mine,
My love, my heart, all that I have

To the loveliness of your body,
Listen to the lonely night,
You were made only for me
I will be damn to say goodbye.

Cos the night is still young,
You've never been alone,
The perfect one, meant for me
Have always been there as your hope.
                      ✍Tade 🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...