Friday, September 18, 2020

A Ghost

A Ghost.
----------------

Am a ghost
Moving silently
Roaming quietly
Passing without no one knowing
Try to make a scene, no one noticing

Am a ghost
Hardly have anything to say
Cos am not close to where they stay
Can't talk or have any flesh contact

Am a ghost
I can't be host
We can't dine together
Nor can I raise a toast

Am close to you
Am right next to you
But am only the wind
Just passing through

I want to hold your hand
I want to touch your skin
But such won't be possible
Since my hand is going through
Since I can't grab any living things

Am a ghost
If I scream at the top of my voice
Or make a scene
No one is here to listen
If I shout really loud
No one will notice the performance

Am a ghost
Am a living beings that gone
Have pass to my next life
Say goodbye to my pass life
Singing with angel in this life
Already a being phasing through wall
                  ✍️Tade🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...