Sunday, September 6, 2020

After life.

After Life.
----------------

I close my eyes to imagine,
Another realm of existence
If truly we have an afterlife,
Clearly, all I see is dark paradise

No light or star to make it bright
Am not planning on walking this path,
Without my babe, if we die!.

I will see you in my afterlife,
A place of diamond and sapphire,
Let continue our love in this next life

You should know you are my paradise,
One can't work without the other,
Don't let me wait my entire life,
Cos you've promise to be there forever

Am not going to any paradise,
Without my babe beside,
A home isn't a home,
Without your love one inside

I pray we journey together,
It will be the best Odyssey,
Before getting to our afterlife,
The existing being in that life,
Will be jealous of our love life.
                  ✍Tade🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...