Saturday, August 29, 2020

Who I wanna be.

who I wanna be.
----------------------------

I wanna be a gangster,
Haven't weed or drink,
I haven't taken drug,
Or pills that will get me lost

But the benefit is fun,
Having many girls to gangbang!
And see nothing but new worlds.

I wanna be a monster,
Be terrifying when I get mad,
Eat your flesh as dinner,
Drink your blood that's sweeter,
And eat your bone as dessert,
Be the reason you lost your child,
But such act won't get me a wife,
And I don't want to be lonely all my life.

I wanna be youngsters,
Don't wanna be a child for life,
Be the cuddle one among others,
Be gentle, won't attract troubles,
Such life will soon be boring, that fact.

I wanna be a rapstar,
Show the world my hot rhymes,
Rap about how I came from the gutter,
How I get the fame with my hot bars,

But am scared to take the step,
Cos such life come with fake love,
Fake people with smile behind the camera,
The fame might get into my head,
I might loose touch with myself.

I need a love star,
The best of both world,
The one that complete my world,
Someone that see me for who I am,
Someone that allow me to be myself.
              ✍️Tade🌹


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...