Friday, August 7, 2020

Shooting star.

Shooting Star
----------------------

Oh thy sun!,
Oh thy moon!,
All the stars Shine like you,
Your smile are indeed captivating.

Oh thy sea!,
Oh thy oceans!,
Your love is enough,
It comforting and peaceful.

Oh my love!,
Oh my beautiful one!,
My broken heart, yearn for your love,
It the cure have longed for since.

Oh my goodness!,
A perfect shape like the goddess,
A flawless being that decide to love me,
Making me a better man worthy of loving you.

Oh my imperfection!,
Do I deserve this immortal goddess,
Her style of approach are flawless,
Her curves and edges render me speechless.

Oh thy stars!,
Oh thy silent night!,
What have befall my eyes,
Your beauty has captivate my mind,
It hard to think when our skins collide.

She will fall like the shooting star,
She will shine bright like the morning star,
She will show me love that never fades,
Like the night star that is here to stay,
She will give me and I will take.

I will rather love your flaws,
Then be with someone else perfection,
I will rather surrender to your lies,
Claim all the love you offer as mine,
Then start something uncertain with another.

My stars just became bright,
My lonely heart just come alive,
My moon just started shining light,
You start adding meaning to my life.
              ✍️Tade🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...