Saturday, August 15, 2020

Charade.

Charade
---------------

Do not take a bite
If you won't chew
Don't tell me lies
If you know it will hurt

Don't hold my hand
Only for you to let go
Don't love me hard
Only to break my heart

Don't kiss me nice
If you not sure you like
Don't touch my body
If I would miss out on it

Don't take a sip
If you don't like the drink
Don't light up the room
If you not ready for the truth

Don't hold too tight
If it would harm my arm
Don't come close
If you can't breathe along

Don't ride alongside
If you can't handle the overdrive
Don't let us fight
If that will be our last

Don't let me smile
If you would make me miss out
Don't let me cry
If you can't handle my breakdown

Don't break my heart
If you can't say goodbye
Don't let me love you
If you know, you will walk out on me

Don't harm what you can't kill
Don't stab my heart if am still weak
Don't make a fool out of me
Don't say you love me, if you have someone new.
                ✍️Tade🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...