Monday, November 18, 2019

Lust for the night (1)


Lust for the night (1)
-----------------------------------
After a cold, rainy night.
The night seems intense.

I could only imagine my bed and her,
Cos she has traveled for a while.

About to rest my head,
To walk into the next life,
I heard a bang at the door,

So I rush down the stairs,
To my surprise, it was my ex.

Already beating by the rain,
Shivering,hoping to hold her tight.

What are you doing here?, I asked.
Don't be rude,get me off this dress

Which I did,
And get her some of my wife's dress,
So I went back to sleep.

                 ✍Tade🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...