Sunday, November 10, 2019

My Mona Lisa

My Mona Lisa
------------------------

Why do you have to look beautiful,
Capturing my heart, with just a look.

Why does Your lips have to taste so good,
Mesmerising my soul, not to leave so soon.

Why do I see you in my dream
Is like my soul is craving for you

You make it impede to think,
When you've occupied my thoughts.

This question am asking myself
But I don't want answer to them

I walked around,
See if I can find someone like you.
I guess am lost in my search,
But you help me find my way back.

I believe in the world,
And not the people in it

I believe in a cup,
And not the water in it.

I believe in your love,
And not the heart holding it.

Cos your love is real to me
That why you can't leave me
           ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...