Saturday, January 25, 2020

All Am Asking.

All Am Asking
-------------------------

Don't say am not good for you
Don't say words that will hurt me
Don't stand there without coming in
Don't make me miss you more

Don't touch me without kissing me
Don't give me your heart without loving me

Don't love me without missing me
Don't forget to say words I love hearing

Don't say no to the things I want from you
Don't deny me the things I need from you
Don't take my heart, without giving me yours

When are you coming home
It obvious the party is over
And I have been waiting on your love

Don't make me wait for long
Before you make me the one

Call me your lover
And keep me closer
Closer to your heart
Like am dearest to your life

Turn your sadness to happiness
When you don't hide your pain from me

Turn your tears to laughter
Turn it to something brighter

Am not asking for too much
Just your imperfection is enough
         ✍️Tade✨.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...