Sunday, January 12, 2020

Weekend Party.

Weekend Party
-------------------------

It weekend,
All I could think of,
Is having fun to the fullest.

It weekend,
My friends are invited,
It a party that won't end.

All I had was pills,
And some little weed.

Am already acting funny,
Too late, drug in my system.

Am feeling fuzzy,
Am I actually wearing short?,
Is my underwear coming off?.

Am definitely in space,
It certain am waste.

I was drugged to the peak,
And I was feeling great about it,
I couldn't spell my name correctly,
My hands were finding my cheek repeatedly.

I couldn't take a walk,
It because I couldn't find my leg,
My head were as twice is size.

Am telling my friends am fine,
Am nodding to every question asked.

Weekend party is over,
And am wasted on the sofa,
With my own vomit, laying under.
               ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...