Sunday, January 19, 2020

All I Desire

All I Desire
------------------

One more day
Tell me you've not move on,
Cos I haven't gotten closure,

I wish you were here,
I wish I could hold your hand
I still miss your smile

One more day!
It a day I hope to have,
It a day I sincerely ask

Don't tell me it too late,
I deserve one more chance

Let me take my time
Cos am sorry about the past
I never had your back
And am sorry for that

One more day!
It enough to make it right,
To make amend for the past.

One more day!
I will make it your perfect day

I will light the candles,
Under a love circle,

While your song play,
The breeze are gentle on you,

While I seek for redemption
While I assure to be there for you.
                       ✍Tade 🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...