Saturday, February 22, 2020

Broken man.

Broken Man
---------------------

It alright if am not the someone you love,
It obvious have not been the best guy,
No one is perfect, but you expect perfection,
Thought you knew that before sending me packing.

I can do better,
You just have to hold a little longer,
I can be the one,
You just have to let me,
I can be nicer,
You just have to help me through.

Am going out of my way,
Am going through many mistake,
Am wishing you could see,
Am a better man than before.

I need you near,
I need you to see,
I need you close,
I need someone to hold.

Don't say it all for nothing
Am trying to be want you need me to be
It because I want you back
Am standing out in the rain
Am begging on my knees
If that what will make you stay

Whatever tomorrow will look like
It depends on today
You are my today
Am your tomorrow
There is no tomorrow, without today
         ✍️Tade🌹.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...