Friday, February 28, 2020

My Wish

My Wish.
----------------

I will say my wishes,
Do you you still wish to leave.

Wish you were a lesbian,
I won't have bother falling for your love.

Wish you were with someone else,
I won't have ask you out in the first place.

Wish my love was enough,
And not just some empty words.

I will say what I need,
You might think am demanding.

Wish my presence was enough,
And not you, missing out on my love.

Wish I had an extra heart,
To offer, when the lies comes.

My wishes.
This seems to be my belief,
I gave my all without holding back.

Wish I had an extra life,
In case, my extra heart break's down.

To a point,
I also have my breaking point.

Wish am strong, an immortal man,
I will stay to the end and love you forever.
               ✍️Tade✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...