Saturday, March 7, 2020

Devil And Angel.

Devil And Angel.
---------------------------

My Perception running deep
Like the large, deep blue sea

Call me Jesus,
And crucify my past,
Call me Christ,
And resurrect my future.

Don't be the Judah,
Don't kiss me goodbye,
Don't stab me at the back,
And hail master!, when am around.

Don't be my Peter,
And later betray me by midnight.
Don't pledged your loyalty,
Don't make promises you can't keep.

I won't write your wrong,
I won't read you your right,
I won't tell you want you've done.

Don't wait on those words,
Cos am not your saviour,
You can be the devil,
But am no angel either,
Don't hope for an escape route.

"I love you" are just words,
What the point of saying them,
Without showing none.

I walk through the shadow of death
All I could hear are voices in my head

Be of the Pharisees, tell me all my sins
Don't hide anything and crucify me for it
                      ✍️Tade✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...