Saturday, March 14, 2020

Time to talk.

Time to talk

--------------------


We can't go back and forth,
Arguing about what we want.
Pointing finger at who did wrong,
Accusing and blaming about my fault.

We can't keep fight like this,
Hoping we would last long,
Hoping we'll still be fine.

You can't keep nagging at me,
Thinking I will change for good.

Let talk things out,
Only way we could work things out.

Blame me if you like,
Let move pass this fight.

Shouting won't help a thing,
Blaming won't solve anything.

Let just sit,
And talk like grown ups,
And stop acting like kids.

I have issues,
I know you do too,
Stop taking it out on me,
And take some blame too.

We keep running in circles,
All because we have issues.

All we do, is yell at each other,
Talking about the problems,
And not how to solve them!.

              ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...