Sunday, March 22, 2020

Dead End Road

Dead End Road
--------------------------

I drop my friend,
Only to found foes,
I drop my bad side,
Only to found my dark side.

I drop my sorrow,
Only to found sadness,
I stop the tears,
Only to cry more.

Too much to say,
But am loosing what to say.
Too many words,
But it not enough to unveil the truth.

Am not feeling any better
It only get worst, if I try to

The things I feel,
Are worst than you think.

Am falling apart
And the pieces I can't find

Am shattered to pieces
And the pieces are missing

For all have done,
I try to make amend.
For all have cause,
I make apologize for.

For all the wrong,
Am trying to make it right.

For all the right,
I keep letting myself down.

And at the end of the road,
Am the one that is left behind.
             ✍️Tade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...