Saturday, February 8, 2020

One Night Stand.

One Night Stand
--------------------------

I started with a couple of shots
I took some, not much
Until she walked in,
To ask nicely,
"A penny for your thoughts"
After which, I took some shot with her
To talk about my fucked up life

She seems nice
Until I ended up in-between her laps
It was really a rough night
Couldn't remember what happened
But it seem like a great, long night

I went to shower
After which, I wore my trouser
I was shocked with what I observed
My wallet is missing, could it be her?
What other explanation do I have
She took a thousand dollars
And escape for the night

I was high as shit,
Don't mind my speech,
It really how I feel,

I should have know,
There's always a catch for this.
I need to tell you what happened,
At least what left of it,
Cos I never came back in one piece.
                           ✍Tade 🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...