Saturday, December 7, 2019

My childhood

My Childhood
------------------------

We were kids with no worries,
We had no idea of the silly things we did,
We had no reason to believe it was stupid.

We had to run around,
With nothing but pants,
Rolling tire all around,
Racing with friends, thinking it was fun.

We did run around,
With dirt all over,
We had no shame,
But to play around.

We had to run around,
With some kids,
I had a crush than, down the street.
My heart stopped,
Whenever we met, i can't speak
And my friends make fun of me.

We were kids with no thought,
Only to play ball and chase girls.

Thinking it will last long,
Twenty kids can't play for twenty long.

We had our fun,
But now we are grown ups.
When we see ourselves, we wave and move along
Old things has passed, so was our friendship.
                   ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...