Monday, December 2, 2019

Secret And Lies

Secret And Lies
---------------------------

Secret hurt,
You know it does.

Lies kills,
Don't let it destroy us.

whisper to my ear,
Tell me your secret,
Your crucifixion won't last,
Your damnation will be swift.

say your confession,
Whisper silently to me,
Tell me all your sins,
And be ready for total redemption.

Make me believe,
All the good things you've got to offer,
Make me see the reason,
I will gladly offer my self to be redeem.

We live to die,
We dies to live,
Everybody lies,
That shouldn't be our life

Secret and lies,
Don't let it hurt our life,
Hold on to the truth,
So our relationship can last.
        ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...