Sunday, December 15, 2019

My Gold.

My Gold.
---------------

It too dark to see you at night,
But your smile is showing me the way out.

Am a minute away from going insane,
but your love made me find my way back.

It hard to walk in the lonely desert,
But i found myself strong,cos you are here.

Am close to been restless,
But I know am not helpless,
Cos I know your love is here.

Without you, am just cold,
Without you, am not whole,
Am not pretending to be lonely,
You are the best part I hold onto.

With just a kiss,
Capture every part of me,
A goddess being,
Living among human being.

Her silent are my favourite words,
I understand her, if she doesn't say a word.

She amuse me, with the right words.
She kissed my lips with the best touch.

Am not trying to find another love,
Cos no one else will do, but you.

Help me find my way back,
Let me fall back in your arms.

A simple love,
That turns into the best one,
A simple touch,
That mesmerise me, into falling in love.
               ✍️Tade✨.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...