Sunday, December 22, 2019

Season of love.

Season of love
------------------------

It the season of love,
The season of wishes,
The season of snow and bell ringing.

Love in the air,
People are singing

Make a wish,
Tell me what you need,
Make a wish,
I will turn it into a being,
Build your dreams,
With your love and my two hands.

Blow me a kiss,
I won't let you leave,
Kiss me with your lips,
Am all that you will see.

Under a mistletoe,
Where our love will grow,
We will stand on our toes,
To land a passionate kiss and put on a show.

You should make a wish,
It will surely come to pass,
Close your eyes,
You will surely see me by your side.

Am your Santa,
You are that girl am after,
Am your lover,
You are that wish am dieing to have.

Merry Christmas,
To the love of my life,
To that woman,
Who put a smile on my face.
      ✍️Tade🌹.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken stairs.

 Broken stairs ----------------------- You broke me first, I did mine, And it suddenly felt wrong, Like you were right all along. You lost m...